The campaign has now ended!

The campaign has now ended!

Thanks so much to everyone who contributed, and who shared the campaign. Your support has made the print edition a reality!

So, here's what happens next:

PRINT EDITIONS:

I will be collating all the info and sending it to the printers over the next few days. I'll send an update when I get a delivery estimate from them.

DIGITAL EDITIONS:

If you purchased a digital edition or a bundle with a digital comic, the link was sent to you with your confirmation email. If you can't find it or if you have any problems accessing the link, please contact me. 

I am keeping the campaign page open so people can continue to purchase digital editions. I will add the digital editions to online stores in the near future, at which point I'll close down the campaign page. 

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy the book!


Comments