'Trick of Time' and Firefly

'Trick of Time' webcomic is going on hiatus - I published the last episode today. You can now read parts 1 - 22 for free on Webtoon.



It's been a great project to work on over the last year, and I will miss it. Huge thanks to everyone who supported the comic, I hope you've enjoyed it!

Although I have more storylines planned out I don't have any idea when it might return. I have to concentrate on some other projects at the moment. 

In the meantime, if you are missing the series, there's a bunch of merch in my Society 6 store:




In other news - the Firefly Artbook came out this week

Over 100 artists (including me) created original art inspired by the show. The book is published by Titan Books and Printed in Blood and it's available pretty much everywhere.



Comments