Out of the comic and into your home!

 If you've been following my webcomic 'Trick of Time' you'll be familiar with 'Teeny Weeny Witchys', the cutesy little witch dolls that keep the gift shop afloat. Well, you can now get Teeny Weeny Witchys merch in real life! A new range of products is available from my Society6 store. Four witchy designs available on bags, towels, art prints, furniture and more!

And speaking of 'Trick of Time', episode 6 will be available to read for free on Webtoons.com tomorrow! If you'd like to know more about the comic, I spoke to Fanbase Press about the ideas behind it. Check out the interview here: http://fanbasepress.com/index.php/press/interviews/comics/item/11193-fanbase-press-interviews-leonie-o-moore-on-the-release-of-the-new-webcomic-trick-of-time









But the Teeny Weeny Witchys aren't the only new addition to the store. I've also updated my Halloween collection with some new bats and ghosts patterns:










Comments