LAST CHANCE!



Last chance to grab designs from my Society 6 Store!

Society 6 have announced changes to their business. Beginning at the end of November, they will charge artists to have a store with more than ten designs. I'm opting to remain using the free version so many of my designs will be deleted.  If you've had your eye on something from my store, now is the time, because they won't be around much longer!

These collections will be leaving too - you can currently find them here.


I hope to eventually open a new store on another platform so that I can continue to offer these designs. I am quite saddened by this change as I've been with Society 6 for many years and I've put a lot of work into creating my store. I don't earn enough from sales there to warrant investing in their tiered plans, but hopefully I can find a better home for my work going forward. 




Comments